Valentine's Day Treat Bag
Fabrics: Jules & Indigo by Valori Wells for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
Kids of all ages will love these Valentine's Day treat bags!
Materials for One Treat Bag:
- 1--4x5" rectangle of bright fabric
- Pinking shears
- 3.75x6" clear plastic food bag
- Assorted candies
Gift tag (get the printable below)
Assemble the Treat Bag:
1. Trim edges of the 4x5" rectangle with pinking shears. Fold the rectangle in half crosswise, wrong side inside to make a 2-1/2x4" rectangle; press.
2. Fill clear plastic bag 1/3 full with assorted candies.
3. Place the folded pinked rectangle over the top of the bag. Place the gift tag on the lower left-hand fabric edge. Using a medium width machine-zigzag-stitch, sew through all layers to complete treat bag.
TIP: Sewing through plastic can be tough. Use the tips in the video below for tricks for working with slippery materials!