Celebrate summer with lime coasters that are perfect for drinks by the pool.
Materials for One Coaster:
- Crafts felt: green print and solid green
- 1 -- 4-1/2" square lightweight fusible web
- Pencil or pen
- Lime coaster pattern (found below)
Finished coaster: 4" diameter
Assemble the Coaster:
1. Print the Lime Coaster Pattern. Cut out Pattern A. Pin the pattern on green print felt and cut out. (For a tutorial on pinning and cutting with templates, see here.)
2. Lay fusible web, paper side up, over Pattern B. Use a pencil or pen to trace the pattern. For a detailed guide for using fusible web with pattern shapes, see our blog here or watch the video below.
3. Following manufacturer’s instructions, press the fusible web Pattern B shape onto 4-1/2" square solid green crafts felt. Let cool, then cut out fabric shapes on drawn lines.
4. Peel off the paper backings of Pattern B shapes. Arrange shapes on green print circle. Fuse Pattern B shapes in place following the manufacturer’s directions; let cool.
5. Using green thread, stitch through the center of opposing Pattern B segments to complete the lime coaster.