Fabric Trend: Woodland
Fall is the perfect time of year for woodland fabrics! You can use them to add a touch of autumn to your home, to surprise little ones with cute creatures, or to make rustic decorations that last throughout the year. Fabrics in stores now showcase everything from funny critters (do you see the foxes wearing sweaters?) to sophisticated forest scenes. Whether you want a subtle print to blend with other fabrics or a standout print to showcase on your project, these woodland fabrics feature a variety of colors, animals, and looks.
What's your fave print? Tell us in the comments below!
1. Babes in the Woods collection from Timeless Treasures Fabrics
2. Les Amis collection by Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller Fabrics
3. Hilltop collection from Dear Stella
4. Happy Camper collection by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake Designs
5. Elk Mountain collection by Robin Davis Studio for Clothworks
6. Littlest collection by AGF Studio for Art Gallery Fabrics
7. Wild Woods collection by Daphne Brissonnet for Windham Fabrics
8. Forest Tails Cuddle Kiwi print from Shannon Fabrics
9. Acorn Forest collection by Wendy Kendall for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
10. Rusty and Friends collection from Benartex