Fabric Trend: Geometrics
Geoemtric shapes are old news, but they're making a comeback in fabric in exciting ways. From simple lines to hexagons to triangles, fabric is showing basic shapes in unexpected colors, patterns, and combinations for designs that wow in your projects. Some prints get more interesting as you cut them up, and some geometric prints are just begging to be used in larger pieces.
What's your fave print? Tell us in the comments below!
1. Arrow Flight from Michael Miller Fabrics
2. Landscape by Ink + Spindle for Cloud 9 Fabrics
3. Basic Mixology by Studio M for Moda Fabrics
4. Four Corners by Simple Simon & Company for Riley Blake Designs
5. Essential Lights by Marsha McCloskey for Clothworks
6. Playing Pop by AGF Studio for Art Gallery Fabrics
7. Doodle by Sue Beevers for Northcott
8. Paper Obsessed by Heather Givans for Windham Fabrics
9. Mostly Manor by Victoria Findlay Wolfe for Marcus Fabrics
10. Fragmental by Angela Walters for Robert Kaufman Fabrics