Fabric Trend: Flannels
As the weather cools, we're looking for something to wrap up in! Flannel fabrics are perfect for keeping warm in the winter. They're so cozy in blankets, scarves, and bags. Or you can mix them with cotton fabric for extra texture in your projects. Choose from traditional plaids and woodland scenes for a classic cottage feel or update the look with baby designs or fun patterns for a modern home.
What's your fave print? Tell us in the comments below!
1. First Light by Eloise Renouf for Cloud 9 Fabrics
2. On Our Way Flannels from Riley Blake Designs
3. Snow Much Fun by Stacey Yacula for Quilting Treasures
4. Blue Drama Flannel by Faye Burgos for Marcus Fabrics
5. Baby Zoo from Michael Miller Fabrics
6. Breezy Baby by Greta Lynn for Benartex
7. Pumpkin Party Flannel from Maywood Studio
8. Net Flannel from Dear Stella
9. Mammoth Flannel from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
10. Mountain Lodge Flannel by Deborah Edwards for Northcott